Excellence in Health & Safety
We’re in the property business so we take the health and safety of our employees, clients, contractors and the public very seriously. At the forefront of everything we do is a standards mandate based on maintaining our record of excellence.
The Veros team is demonstratively involved in our Health & Safety systems and procedures and are committed to:
- The prevention of injury and ill health, by delivering safe and healthy services to the benefit of staff, contractors and clients.
- Complying with all regulatory, industry, business and client Health & Safety requirements relative to our operations and the services we deliver.
- Identifying, controlling and reducing Health & Safety risks relating to the management of our operations and the services we deliver.
- Providing relative training and equipment to carry out all work activities.
- Regularly reviewing Veros Health & Safety systems to ensure continual improvement in our Health and Safety management and performance.
Veros team members hold current Site Safe certification. We are committed to continuous improvement through ongoing training, to further strengthen our knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety risk management.