Founding Director Duarne Lankshear has over 25 years’ experience across all sectors of the property industry. He knows how to make a project real and provides a turnkey service from conception to completion. In particular, he has extensive experience in residential development, residential subdivisions, terraced houses and apartments and mixed use.
Duarne holds a Bachelor of Property Administration from Auckland University and has successfully delivered over $270 million worth of commercial and residential property developments. Duarne leads projects across the organisation.
Duarne’s areas of expertise:
- Development Project Creation
- Development Agreements & Finance
- Financial Modelling & Management
- Greenfield & Brownfield Housing
- Project Strategy
- Land Acquisition & Development Partner Structuring