This 18,000m2 open air shopping centre opened in May 2006 with 22 international and national retailers ranging from fast food (Wendy’s and KFC) and petrol (BP) to electronics, lighting and a gym. A more traditional style shopping mall, Gate Pa Shopping Centre has plenty of parking spaces (450) and shoppers only have a short stroll for everyday shopping as well as browsing in different specialty stores.
The western end of the shopping centre is known as the Fresh Corner, consisting of fruit and vegetable retailer The Fresh Market, Bakers Delight and The Aussie Butcher.
A multi-million dollar upgrading of the Gate Pa Shopping Centre was completed in September 2011 and included a 2,000m2 store for Spotlight (New Zealand’s largest fabric, craft and home decorating retailer) and a 432m2 freestanding building in a section of the Mitre 10 Mega carpark which houses Coupland’s Bakery and Eves Real Estate.
The latest addition to Gate Pa Shopping Centre is Gate Pa Village Pharmacy which is located at the Courtney Rd entrance.
Veros has been managing the centre for the past 4 years and has overseen a substantial growth in rent whilst maintaining an appropriate tenant mix with a near 100% occupancy rate.
- Anchored by Mega 10 Mitre and Spotlight
- National brand recognition – surrounded by other businesses with strong brands
- Close to the Hospital, industrial sectors and large residential catchment
- Excellent brand exposure from Cameron Rd
- Ample and easily accessible on site carparking (450 parks)
- 25,000 plus cars going past the front door every day
- Located on the homeward bound side of a busy road
- 500 metres of road frontage