Veros was brought on to…
The Orchard is a 50-lot new residential community in Tauranga’s rural hinterland. Initially presented as a kiwifruit orchard in a prime urban location, Veros has undertaken full development of the land to create 50 new residential lots. This subdivision has an almost rural feel to it yet is only twelve minutes from the CBD, located in Ohauiti – Ruba Way (off McFetridge Lane). The site offers views of the harbour and Kaimai ranges.
The work of our Development Management team included:
- Development of a business case and due diligence
- Presale – securing the commitment of group builders
- Design Management – the development of controls and design covenants
- Consent – overseeing Resource consents, Subdivision Consent, Land Use Consents, Earthworks Consents, and Discharge Consents
- Civil construction – managing the construction across the stages
Senior Project Manager
Navigating a range of issues including transport upgrades, and infrastructure partnerships, our Development Management have delivered The Orchard from concept to completion.
The project provides new housing stock at an affordable level in a tight Tauranga market, as well as providing more premium reserve fronting land with an outlook. The project has been successfully delivered in conjunction with strong partnerships with Group Builders, a strong marketing campaign, and a de-risked staging strategy.