Veros are members of the Professional Services Panel for Waikato Local Authority Shared Service. As a member of the panel, we are a preferred supplier for eight Waikato Councils (Hauraki, Hamilton, Waipa, Waikato, Otorohanga, Waitomo, South Waikato & Matamata Piako) and Rotorua Lakes Council.
Our discipline and skill areas covered property services, project management, planning and building services.
Whilst operating independently, Waikato’s local authorities, that comprise the greater Waikato, have similar strategies and aligned objectives which have been strategically developed to support the growth and enhancement of the social, economic, environmental, and cultural wellbeing of the region’s people.
The Professional Services Panel provides Waikato local authorities with a list of their preferred suppliers with disciplines and skills to deliver on services and projects in a manner that provides for transparent and best practice decision making.
We offered a property business with a difference, a strong community focus and a value for lasting relationships, with project examples illustrating our cost-effective, sustainable approach, with key attributes including:
- Being proactive, outcome-focused, problem solvers
- Our commercial acumen and technical excellence
- Local knowledge and international experience
- Developing a relationship based on trust and clear communication
- Bringing enthusiasm and shaping ideas to make projects real
- Providing the right information to make better property decisions
- Managing risks with a no-surprises approach
- Pursuing excellence for every design and construction project completed
As a trusted property advisory, Veros was recognised as being part of the Local Authority’s project team, working closely to provide value for money services, ensuring that quality outcomes are achieved.