The shrink wrap has come off the exterior of the Latitude Apartments to unveil the facade. We are really pleased with the result and how things are tracking with the project.
Latitude Apartments is a six-level, 27 – 29 apartment development located in the heart of Tauranga city, with commanding views of the harbour and Mount Manganui.
Initially proposed as a five-level apartment complex prior to Veros’ involvement, the client had pursued various avenues in an attempt to develop a profitable and marketable product, however, the overall apartment typology, views and outlook, and car park ratio did not deliver viable development feasibility.
Once engaged, Veros undertook a review of the development and overall feasibility and identified an optimised building and layout that delivered constructability and saleability.
The higher quality design and, in particular, visual renders of the building apartments allowed the apartments to be sold off the plans while providing certainty to the purchaser on the quality product they would receive.
- $35m development completed on time and on budget.
- First Apartment building built in Tauranga in last 10 years.
- 6 level luxury apartment development, within the heart of Tauranga’s historic precinct.
- 28 freehold apartments, 27 of 28 sold off plans and prior to completion
- Meeting demand for high-quality apartment buildings to the city’s fringe, reflection of Tauranga maturing as a city
- An excellent outcome that supports a more compact city and provides an alternative housing choice
Read more about this project here
Latitude Apartments – External Render from the corner of Cliff and Park Roads